Fashion Marketing Blog | Fashion Marketing Articles
Question: How do I submit news for editorial consideration?
If you’re an agency or brands, you may send press releases and pitches to InsideFMM@GMAIL.com. Our editorial staff looks for stories and pitches. FMM covers:
- Marketing: Digital marketing, social media and services that target the fashion and lifestyle industries.
- Media: We review interactive advertising or marketing campaigns as case studies.
- Technology: Mobile apps, gadgets and social games targeting the entertainment and lifestyle industries.
- Professional Events & Conference: We cover and attend professional trade shows, exhibits or conferences targeting the advertising, media, lifestyle and entertainment industries.
- Other Topics Of Interest: Sustainability, Design & Innovation, Localized Stories of Interest (San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York and Chicago).
- International: We are open to pitches for UK, European and Asia-based startups, companies and individual with unique stories.
Questions: Do you publish event listings?
Answer: We publish event listings that are of interest to our audience. We are highly selective; most often events listed must have educational value.
Question: Do you offer product reviews?
Answer: This is addressed on a case by case basis. We look for quality designers and products with unique services. Please submit inquiries to InsideFMM@GMAIL.com for consideration. Please include high resolution photography and relevant press information. Please email us before you mail anything. We clearly market product reviews or gifts in all posts.
Questions: Do you offer business service reviews and software services reviews?
Answer: Yes we do. We love experimenting with new technologies and online services that our audience can utilize to build their companies. Our writers are interested in a wide range of business services, from e-commerce solutions to community management services to location-based services and social fashion websites. Please submit inquiries for consideration.
Question: Do you write paid blog posts on products, services or websites?
Answer: No, we don’t offer paid editorial posts. We do allow companies, services and technologies wishing to target our audience a number of banner advertising options, email marketing services and series/whitepaper sponsorship opportunities. View our advertising page here.