Write For FMM – Marketing, Business and Media Experts Welcome!
We’re looking for contributing writers.
We don’t believe in just one or a few voices, we believe in many. FMM’s editorial community is written from multiple points of view, and we welcome different perspectives.
Whether you’re a fashion marketing or PR professional looking to broaden your audience, an in-house marketer who wants to test the waters of blogging or an industry professional who wants to shed light on your area of expertise, please contact us. We’d be happy to consider your contributions.
Send Inquiries to: Macala Wright at InsideFMM@GMAIL.com
Guest Writer Guidelines
- Posts must be original pieces written for InsideFMM.com.
- Posts cannot be republished in their entire form; only abbreviated versions or quotes may be shared.
- Posts should be at least 500 to 1500 words in length.
- Post must contain supporting links to content sources.
- Post must include 1-4 photos with proper photo credits.
- Posts should focus on entertainment, technology or lifestyle companies’ use of social media and digital technology as it relates to marketing; post must contain supporting facts and links.
- Posts must be non-promotional.
- Posts are unpaid; however, contributors receive a biography with links of their choice (e.g. website, blog, twitter).
- Submitting posts does not guarantee that they will be published. Contributors must be willing to work with our editors to ensure that their guest posts offer insightful, informative and complete content that will benefit the InsideFMM.com’s audience.