Shaolin Jazz Partners with Lifestyle Brands to Create Video Contest
The SHAOLIN JAZZ-Video Contest (an extension of the notable SHAOLIN JAZZ-The 37th Chamber music project based in Washington D.C.) is a competition runs December 14th, 2011, whereby participants can submit videos they create for a SHAOLIN JAZZ track of their choosing.
Based on the response that DJ 2-Tone Jones and Gerald Watson received from the music of SHAOLIN JAZZ and the SHAOLIN JAZZ-Album Cover Design Contest, Shaolin Jazz wanted to engage fans in a unique and creative way that would further allow them to visually interact with the project, thus the SHAOLIN JAZZ video contest was developed.
The winner will be announced Wednesday January 4, 2012, will receive footwear and apparel from LACOSTE, The Scifen Company and UNDEFEATED.
- Videographers can submit up to two (2) videos only. This competition is open to everyone worldwide.
- A production company can only participate as one videographer–submitting only two (2) videos
- Duration–dependent on song(s) chosen
- Videographers upload submission(s) to their youtube, vimeo, or other video sharing platforms
- Submit links to art vs email@example.com
- Deadline for submitting work is Wednesday, December 14th
- A Winner will be announced Wednesday, January 4th
- General information: link <http://gmoney77.wordpress.com/2011/11/14/shaolin-jazz-video-contest/>
Entries will be judged on the following criteria; originality and creativity, relativity to the concept of the song chosen and the connectivity to the theme of SHAOLIN JAZZ.