Do You Want To Be A WWDMAGIC Correspondent?
The women of FashionablyMarketing.Me are in good company this year for WWDMAGIC. For the show, we will be joined by some of the most amazing style bloggers and writers from San Diego, San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago and Vancouver, Canada. The list includes:
- Erica Domesek: www.PSIMADETHIS.com
- Jane Aldridge: www.SeaOfShoes.com
- Erin Weinger: www.StyleSectionLA.com
- Crosby Noricks: www.PRCouture.com
- Jennifer Margolin: www.JenniferMargolin.com
- Nicole Giordano: www.NicoleGiordano.com
- Candice Kahn: www.FashionablyOrganized.com
- Kristen Turner & Kristen Bush: www.ForeverVainglorious.com
- Rebecca Lee: www.StyleWithBenefits.com
- Jazzi McGilbert: NYLON Magazine and www.JazziMcG.com
- Melanie Lee: www.WreckedsStellar.com
- Ashley Gustafson: www.FashionablyAshley.com
- BeBe Zeva: www.ftbh.blogspot.com
- Colby Jordan: www.minniemuse.com
- Rebecca Clay and Renee Ogaki: www.styluste.com
- Taisa Veras: www.amahzingblog.com
- Elim Chu: www.thestyleseen.com
But guess what? WWDMAGIC is making it possible for you to come to Las Vegas as well! WWDMAGIC has partnered with FashionablyMarketing.Me to find bloggers who want to join us as supporting correspondents February 13 – 16, 2010.
How To Become A Correspondent
- Follow WWDMAGIC on Twitter – @WWDMAGIC
- Answer the questions below on your blog and tweet to “@WWDMAGIC – I want to be a #WWDMAGIC Correspondent!” with a link to your post.
- Please also email a link to your post to Bloggers@FashionablyMarketing.Me.
The Million Dollar Questions
- How did you start your blog? What was the creative inspiration behind putting yourself out to the world?
- From where you began to where you are now as an independent writer, what are three valuable things you’ve learned about your craft?
- What is your personal style?
- What brands are you head over heels in love with?
- What are three of your favorite websites?
- Who are three people you love to follow on twitter?
- What do you hope to gain from attending WWDMAGIC?
If you’re selected, you will be granted full show access to the all the MAGIC shows in Las Vegas. Please note: there is no compensation for this contest; you will be responsible for your own transportation and hotel accommodations. Participants who are selected will receive full access to Teen Vogue events, as well.