Fashion Marketing Links Round-Up
Fashion Marketing News This Week
- American Express Benefits From IFB & Chictopia’s Conferences During NYFW: We study social media and style bloggers’ impact on New York Fashion Week. Data and infographs included.
- Eat.Shop Local: San Francisco & Los Angeles: Discovering great places to eat and shop in San Francisco, Los Angeles and other US cities with the help of Eat.Shop guides.
Fashion Marketing News Around The Web
- Derek Lam Is Launching A Collection For Ebay: Lam is launching a lower priced, exclusive capsule collection for eBay, which will show during New York Fashion Week in February. Once the collection is unveiled, anyone can vote online for their favorite looks to help determine what goes into production.
- Fashion Isn’t Magic, Fashion Is A Trickle-Down Economy: A look at fashion design stealing vs. inspiration, including Harry Potter designer Temime’s Alexander McQueen inspired dress.
- How Online Private Sales Work And How Businesses Can Get Involved: An examination of how online private sales work, why they appeal to their customers and how businesses can benefit from this model.
- How To Master Multiple Brand Management: Learn how to juggle multiple brands successfully, including how to prioritize and distinguish, and how to be realistic about your brand equity.
- iPads Gain Prominence In Hollywood: How Hollywood uses the iPad for everything from slideshow presentations for producers to late hour entertainment for actors.
- Why I’m Not On Weardrobe, Chictopia, Lookbook Or Hypeed: One style blogger’s take on why fashion-based social networking sites are not beneficial for most bloggers.
- Social Media & Hautelook: California Apparel News interviews Hautelook.com CEO on using social media to reach three million customers for it’s site.
#wwdmagic apps Augmented Reality Bloggers blogging Branded Content branding Burberry Contests crowdsourcing e-commerce eCommerce engagement events Facebook fashion fashion bloggers fashion events fashion marketing foursquare geolocation independent fashion indie fashion Instagram interviews iPad iPad apps iPhone apps Los Angeles Luxury Luxury luxury brands marketing mobile mobile apps mobile marketing Social Commerce social engagement Social Media technology The Inspiration Tumblr Twitter video YouTube