InsideFMM | December 22, 2014
We Can Do It - Moving Fashion Forward
Can you believe it? We’re one year old today!
As the end of 2009 draws near, we’re recapping our best posts of 2009.
Our Best Articles of 2009
1. Marketing Isn’t A Drive By Shooting
2. Facebook Marketing For Fashion Brands
3. Advanced Facebook Marketing For Fashion Brands
4. Developing Fashion Line Profitability
5. As Luxury Brands Expand To China, Have They Thought Of Their Mobile Strategy?
6. 17 Sites Every Fashion Marketer Should Know About
7. Dispelling Illusions: The Real Value of Fashion’s Night Out
8. Finding A Showroom To Represent Your Apparel or Accessories Line
9. 10 Steps To Building A Social Fashion Brand
10. Should Luxury Brands Build Their Own Social Networks
Staff Picks – Our Most Favorite Posts
1. Social Intimacy: An Interview with Valeria Campello, CEO, Cosabella Lingerie
2. Digital Tea with Emily Kerse
3. Retailers + Branded Twitter Channels
4. What POLYVORE Means For Fashion Brands + Retailers
5. How Online Contests Can Dilute Your Brand
Happy Birthday FMM! You’ve come a long way baby!
December 8, 2009
This is fabulous – thanks for such a comprehensive list of all your best!
I am a fashion marketing student from Australia currently interning at a casting and production agency in New York. I adore your site and reading your insightful articles inspired me to start a blog and publish my own perspectives.
Keep up the good work!
December 9, 2009
You're welcome Jessy. We're glad we can be of help. Love your blog, keep going and keep in touch.