NYFW Links & Recaps
Shifting Gears by Jennine Tamm
It’s here. Summer’s (basically) over, back to school, back to work… even in fashion today is the official first day of Fashion Week madness, and New York is only the beginning. I’ve always thought once Labor Day rolled around, we shifted gears realizing that the year is almost out it’s time to start packing it all in! This week, we’ve got an amazing round of links…seriously, it was so hard to pick only 20. Style Amor wonders if we really need fashion week at all… Heavy Heels sense the Winds of Change, as models start chopping their locks, The Demoiselles start a getting healthy project for a bunch of ladies, kaKofonie Of si(gh)lenS gets an remarkable interview with Patricia Ayers.
- Art of Accessories – Translating the Trends: Ruffles
- BRICK MY LANE – The ruffled neckpiece – part 2
- dramatis personae – “Plus-Sized” Bras for Busty Gals
- Fashion Hippo – Giveaway: Tory Burch Logo Clutch
- Fashion Pulse Daily – FelixRey.com: Fashion Pulse Daily Readers Get an Exclusive 20% Off!
- fete a fete – Giorgio Armani Beauty Fall 2009 Manta Ray & Eyes To Kill
- Heavy Heels – Wind of Change
- Idiosyncratic Style – IdStyle File – Kaitlyn Regehr
- Independent Fashion Bloggers – How Important is Trust? A Review of Trust Agents
- Intrinsically Florrie – Luella Loveage
- kaKofonie Of si(gh)lenS – Interview with Patricia Ayres
- Little Miss Makeup – Is applying liquid eyeliner your biggest beauty frustration?
- Meilily – Ruffled Makeup Bag by Christian Siriano for VS Makeup
- Retro Chick – Planning an Autumn Winter 2009-10 Wardrobe
- Style Amor – Do We Need Fashion Week?
- Style it You – Breaking Barriers
- Style Symmetry – The Last Hurrah Giveaway
- Stylish Thought – Stylish Thoughts on Coco, Karl & Feminism
- Super Kawaii Mama – Worn Wild – MSFW’s Dark Side
- THE COVETED – Mahtab Azimi’s Cozy Little Black Dress
- The Demoiselles – We’re Getting Healthy
PLEASE READ IF YOU’D LIKE TO PARTICIPATE:
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine